The Steering Committee for Human Rights (CDDH) had been entrusted because of the Committee of Ministers to attempt strive to combat and give a wide berth to Female Genital Mutilation and Forced Marriage, that are severe violations of peoples legal rights.
For this end, it had been called on to conduct an analysis regarding the legal situation at worldwide level as well as in the Council of Europe user States and also to prepare helpful information to good nationwide techniques geared towards fighting and preventing these human legal rights violations.
- Ensure policies that are coherent better utilization of the legislation geared towards preventing these affronts;
- Reinforce the National and European framework that is legal well due to the fact co-operation between member States;
- Raise understanding of these problems.
This task has further led to the use of the Declaration for the Committee of Ministers. This work ended up being finished by 31 December 2017.
Save Save Save Save Save
- Declaration for the Committee of Ministers in the want to intensify your time and effort to stop and fight genital that is female and forced wedding in Europe (as adopted during the 1293rd conference for the Ministers’ Deputies, 13 September 2017)
- Help Guide to good and promising methods geared towards preventing and combating female genital mutilation and forced marriage (as adopted by the CDDH at its 87th conference, 6-9 June 2017)
- Analysis regarding the appropriate situation at worldwide degree plus in Council of Europe user States on combating and preventing feminine genital mutilation and forced marriage (as adopted because of the CDDH at its 85th meeting, 14-17 June 2016)